Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter wants to get away from the pernicious Dursleys and go to the
International Quidditch World Cup with his friends Hermione,
Ron, and the Weasleys. He wants to dream about Cho Chang, his crush (and maybe
do more than dream). He wants to find out about the mysterious event that's
supposed to take place at Hogwarts this year, an event involving two other rival
schools of magic, and a competition that hasn't happened for a hundred years. He
wants to be a normal, fourteen-year-old wizard. Unfortunately for Harry Potter,
he's not normal--even by wizarding standards.
Click here to view a list of HP Book 4 Mistakes.
- First UK printing, Bloomsbury Publishing, July 8, 2000
Simultaneous First United States printing , Scholastic Inc.,
- Initial UK print run of 1.5 million copies
- Initial US print run of 3.8 million copies
- Almost 3 million copies were sold in the first week
- Fastest selling book in history (until Book 5...)
- Many US bookstores were open at midnight to sell to the crowds
- Page Number Information:
U.K. Version: 636 pages
Awards & Records
- Scottish Arts Council Book Award, 2001
- Children's Book Award 9-11 year category, 2001
Audio Book Grammy Award - Best Spoken Word Album for
Facts and Statistics & Awards & Records information credit to Ultimate Unofficial Guide to the Mysteries of Harry Potter.
"Harry Potter" and all other proper names from the
Harry Potter book series are trademarks of Joanne Kathleen Rowling and the TIME
WARNER ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, L.P. The Wireless Wizarding Network is not
here to infringe upon any copyrights or to break any laws. If you have a problem
with something you see on this website please contact us via our Feedback
All original content Copyright © 2003-2012 T.W.W.N. All Rights Reserved.